HIGH PERFORMANCE DEVELOPMENT
Training Schedule: 4 days a week
- NOTE: Monthly program fees are subject to change. If training programs change due to Covid-19 protocols, facility availability, virtual training, grants received, fundraising, or other unpredicted increase or decrease in expenses.
- Sundays 5:30-6 pm land / 6:30-8:30 pm Watermania
- Tuesdays 3:45 - 5 virtual or (in-person land if permitted) pool 7-8:30 pm at Watermania
- Wednesdays extra routines (athletes by invitation) 6:30-8 pm Watermania (extra cost to be determined)
- Thursdays 3:45 - 5 virtual or (in-person land if permitted) pool 7-8:30 pm at Watermania
- Saturdays 10-11:30 am land; 12-3 pm pool at Watermania
- Additional private training sessions are available upon request, at the extra expense to the athlete
- Training times may be adjusted slightly based on expert coach availability
High Performance Development
for advanced and experienced athletes in the 11-12 or 13-15 competitive age group on the path towards national stream
Pacific Wave is pleased to add a high performance development program to our club. This program is for athletes who have competed in Provincial Stream and are ready to take the next step to build capacity and experience, towards competing nationally in the future. Provincial stream athletes in this group will train more hours than the Provincial Stream Advanced team.
By invitation only. Forecasted fees subject to change.
Program Fee: $4,500 for 10 months ($450 per month)
Additional competitive fees may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Competition registration
- Equipment & wardrobe
- Make up and competition bathing suits
""You don't have to be great to start, you just have to start to be great" - Zig Zagler